Shredded Gold

You've already seen me try out the black Shredded from Lacquistry when I posted my Shred the Pool manicure. I wanted to use them again, and I was dying to try the gold Shredded over a teal. Then, an idea hit me! I could use them ALL...AT THE SAME TIME! So I did.



Listing off the polishes is a bit confusing to say the least, but here's what I used.
  • Index Finger
    • Base: Black Creme (Wet n' Wild)
    • Glitter: Aqua Shredded (Lacquistry)
  • Middle Finger
    • Base: French White Creme (Wet n' Wild)
    • Glitter: Aqua, Black and Gold Shredded (Lacquistry)
  • Ring Finger
    • Base: Flyin' High (China Glaze)
    • Glitter: Gold Shredded (Lacquistry)
  • Pinky Finger
    • Base: Passion (China Glaze)
    • Glitter: Black Shredded (Lacquistry)
They're all pretty different looks, but when you pair them all together like this, I think it works.

Which finger's your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment