Showing Love for Color Club

If you catch up with Nailed It on Instagram, you saw a photo I posted last week of a manicure I just didn't have the energy to post on the blog with the proper editing. I had a few questions about the purple color, and I wholeheartedly believe this one needs its own post.


I think the color is called Mrs. Robinson, from the Color Club Poptastic collection. This is another Ross find, that comes in a mysteriously unlabeled package, but a Google search turned up swatches of this color that are spot on, so this seems to be the best guess.

Isn't it sick? It's so bright, and that's two coats, without any white undercoat. Just two flat coats of Mrs. Robinson.

I had to show it some love with some itty bitty hearts. Cute!

Dying to get your hands on this? Here's a spot that's selling it!

No comments:

Post a Comment