Electric Feel

This week will prove to be sparse for Nailed It posts, so I apologize for that. The schedule holds two concerts, a double-header kickball game and some visiting friends. Nail polish has no choice but to take a backseat. I've set up my VCR to record my bottles' favorite shows so they don't get lonely while I'm away. The automatic feeder is set to dispense every twelve hours so they don't go hungry. I've also put a few extra blankets out in case the weather gets cold and the bottles start to clatter as they shiver.

No, not really.


I will be busy though, so here's a manicure that may have to tide you over until the weekend or beginning of next week. Both polishes are China Glaze: Flip Flop Fantasy and I Herd That. I added the chevrons with Black (Color Madric). Gotta love the trigger pistol accent!

Again, I'm so sorry that I'll be missing in acetone-action for a bit, but I promise I'll be having fun, and there are good things to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment