Birthday Nails

Yesterday was my 24th birthday, so I needed to do a manicure I would love, regardless of what some readers might think of it. I've always loved bright colors, and pastel shades of those colors hold a special place in my polished heart. So I did a simple skittle manicure consisting of some of my new pastels from China Glaze's Up & Away collection. I love them all, but these won out, making a sweet little rainbow of colors on each hand.


I used:
  • Sugar High from China Glaze on my thumbs
  • Lemon Fizz from China Glaze on my index fingers
  • Re-Fresh Mint from China Glaze  on my middle fingers
  • Light Mist from Savina on my ring fingers
  • Something Sweet from China Glaze on my pinkies
Just a sweet, simple little manicure I threw on before going out and getting a tasty breakfast with Andy. Later on I added black tips, but I didn't like the straightness of the tips enough to show you. I was too impatient to tape, so freehanded them. They don't look bad from far off, but up close they're not the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment