Ringing in the Red...and Green...and Glitter

I don't usually reach for standard colors when I do a solid color manicure (but let's face it...when have I shown you all a solid colored manicure). However, after applying the base to today's manicure, I know which polish is a new favorite of mine.

May I present to you in all her glittering glory...Ring in the Red from China Glaze.



She's the color so nice, I'll show you twice. I mean come on! It was so damn sparkly I ran over to Andy absolutely tickled! His words: "It's so...shiny!" Yes it is my man, yes it is.

I couldn't leave well enough alone though, and pumped it up with some holiday glamor. I stamped using Cherish, also from China Glaze, and Sinful Color's Fashionista adorned the half-mooned cut off point. The plate is RA-110.


I should also mention that beneath Ring in the Red I used one layer of Essie's Limited Addiction, just so I wouldn't be glopping on layer upon layer of that gorgeous glitter to get full coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment