1000 Readers and an Enormous Thank You!


Seriously guys, thank you! I started this itty-bitty blog back in October, hoping that I could pull myself together every day to create some sort of interesting nail art that people would enjoy. Now here we are, seven months later, and I've got a loyal group of readers and lovers of my blog that I couldn't be more happy with.

I love the idea of posting a few things during the week that people love to look at and feel motivated to try themselves. I'm all about inspiring others to give nail art a try, because truly, everyone can do it. You all have kept me motivated to keep trying new things, go outside my comfort zone, and establish a collection of nail polishes and tools I had a hard time thinking about leaving behind when talk of evacuation came up. (Don't worry, we never had to, but I did have a case packed full of my favorites.)

I read each and every comment everyone leaves, and I love them all! I don't respond, but just know, I wouldn't keep giving you something to look at and enjoy if it weren't for your support and kind words. Nailed It isn't going anywhere, thanks to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment