The Neon Sailor

Me and yellow...we go way back. I really can't ever get enough of yellow. There are so many beautiful living things in the natural world that are yellow, whether that be a bright or a muted yellow. So that's why you'll always see at least one yellow-cure per month.


Tonight's used The "It" Color (OPI) for the yellow. I've shown that one before, but this time, I've added Neon Lights (Elemental Styles) on top of that for an extra kick. Neon Lights is another tiny glitter mix. Of every type of glitter I've come across, it's the simple, clear-base, itty-bitty glitter mixes I find myself drawn to and really seeking out the most. Windestine was the first Etsy shop that made me realize that, and now I've got Neon Lights to accompany Carbon Copy and Asbestos. I'm beyond pleased. I snapped a picture using Instagram earlier to show off just how cool the combination was before any stamping:


The stamp was done with Hey Sailor! (China Glaze) and m57, the well-loved Konad plate that got me started sometime two years ago. Two years? Wow time flies when you're bloggin' your little heart out.

No comments:

Post a Comment