Kalahari Cactus

Before I danced my butt off Saturday night at Global Dance, I danced my butt off at my front door when the mailman knocked with two fantastic packages. One contained the entire On Safari collection from China Glaze. I'd snagged that on Amazon a while ago, and waited like a kid on Christmas morning every single day for it to arrive. Saturday was truly a beautiful day.

One of the colors I was looking forward to most was Kalahari Kiss. While I was trying to come up with ideas for the nail art, I knew I wanted to use that color first. It wasn't until I reread the color's name that I decided on the art. It also helps that it has been annoyingly warm hot sweltering around here lately. Cacti!


I'm a huge fan of the black outlines lately (can you tell?), so I outlined my little cactus blobs in Just In Lime! (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri) with Black (Color Madric) again. Cute right?

The China Glaze On Safari collection is unreal. I love every color and am super surprised by that. I never thought I'd buy up a whole collection of vampy colors and neutrals, but I regret nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment