Before & After: G is for Ghost

Hello!

Oh yes, it's the Halloween season, so you know I had to do it--'G' is for Ghost! :)

I haven't done anything super cutesy and child-like yet this Halloween, so I thought I'd go there for this one. :)

To start, I used a base of Revlon's Grape Icy (which has the side benefit of being a scented polish, which is cool and disconcerting at the same time--it's odd to keep getting whiffs of candy from your hand):




(Pay no attention to those sheet marks on my nails--I painted these about 4 hours before I went to bed, but because I forgot to put on a topcoat, this is what happened when I did go to bed--yargh.)

Next, I put on some awesome Phantom Frights duo polish glitter on that I found for $1.99 at Rite Aid that doesn't have a name; it's orange and black bar glitter with orange hexes and a spray of orange micro-glitter in a clear base. It's cheap and it curls a bit and I don't care because I loves it:







For the final stages, I stamped with Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime using the lines and rectangle image from LLC-B; then I finished up by stamping a little ghostie with Sally Hansen White On using the image from Bundle Monster plate BM223:






This makes me think of the fun Halloween parties we used to have at school when I was a kid. It makes me smile, and I hope it makes you smile, too.

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other 'G' entries, linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment