Two-Bottle Nail Art Competition Winner!

Thank you to everyone who entered the two-bottle nail art competition. I would say it was an outstanding success! I was introduced to many new blogs and readers I'd never heard of before or interacted with, and will definitely be following several of them now.

I was utterly flattered by the outpouring of support and congratulatory messages on the post as well as many of the entries' posts. You guys are all too sweet.

I'm happy to say that since the announcement of the competition, Nailed It has gained over 150 more readers, as well as over 275,000 more page views! It has been so exciting to see such a jump in readership, and I have many of you spreading the word about the blog and the competition to thank for that.

After much deliberation and back and forth, I've finally decided on a winner for the contest! I've emailed her and hope to hear back from her soon. I must say, with so many great entries, colors, designs, and creativity in the theme, it was not an easy choice, but the winner is...

Kelsie at Kelsie's Nail Files


Her creative use of the theme, her design, and the awesome colors she used ultimately made me choose her design. (Can we talk about how stunning the mix of the two shades is?!) Congratulations Kelsie!

A sincere thank you and congratulations to everyone who entered. Entering a nail art competition can be intimidating, but you all did a wonderful job and I'm so excited to read more from you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment