Before & After: My Thanksgiving Manicure

Hello!!

Today will be a quick post in between tending to Thanksgiving duties, but I wanted to share the manicure I'm wearing today for Thanksgiving dinner.

I started off with Color Club's Model Behavior as my base color. When I first got the bottle, I was a little disappointed, but once I put it on, the beauty came out:

Color Club Model Behavior

Color Club Model Behavior

Then I added one coat of a mystery glitter polish that I'll be reviewing for you in the next few days, and stamped a simple turkey on top of the accent nail with China Glaze Passion and Bunny Nails plate HD-06:


Gobble gobble gobble...

Oooo...look at that pretty holo glitter goodness...

So there you have it, a simple but pretty Thanksgiving manicure. :)

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone has (or had!) a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment