Zoya PixieDust Collection Review and Swatches From The Daily Nail!


Innovative color that's on-trend, long lasting and a healthier formula - It's
Zoya PixieDust textured nail polish, of course!

"WOO! Today I am sharing with you my review and swatches for the new ZOYA Pixie Dust Collection! I am totally in love with this collection, and the textured finish trend in general. I love the feel, the way it looks, and especially the wear. I got really great wear with these! (which is saying a lot, since my hands are wet a lot of my work day)" - The Daily Nail

The sparkling, sugary Zoya Nail Polish in Godiva is shown below. Visit The Daily Nail for the entire review and swatches of the Zoya PixieDust Collection.
 
"This is my #1 favorite polish in this collection. Despite my love for crazy nail art, I will NEVER, EVER, EVER turn down a great nude, which is precisely what this is! It's pretty and different enough to be edgy, but 100% office-friendly. It looks like actual sand when it dries, or little champagne bubbles dancing across my fingertips. ♥♥♥"  - The Daily Nail

Want even MORE of the best-selling PixieDust formula? Check out the NEW Zoya PixieDust Collection for Summer 2013 HERE.

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment