Polished Pairings: Limealicious Funday

Hello!!!

Welcome to the new feature I promised you, Polished Pairings. :)

Since I began supporting Indie polish makers, I've built up quite a collection of toppers (glitter and otherwise). I've come to love playing around with layering combinations, and decided to start a feature dedicated to that. Sometimes I'll present a layering combination with a subtle accent stamp of some sort, and sometimes I'll present it just on its own. :)

For this very first polish pairing, I started with China Glaze's Sunday Funday as my base, and then layered over Lacquerlicious Lime Ice on top of it. It was crying out for a slice of lime, so I added a stamp on the accent nail, with Sally Hansen Lickety-Split Lime and Bundle Monster plate BM04:


China Glaze Sunday Funday + Laquerlicious Lime Ice



I'm on a big green and blue kick lately, and this really hit the spot!

What do you think? Do you want to see more Polished Pairings? Would you like them to be in the 'before & after' format where you get to see the base color alone first?

Thanks for taking a look. Big hugs! :)
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment