BOHEM Nail Jewelry - The REAL Party Nail

I'm always on the lookout for something new, something interesting as it relates to nails. Let me tell you...these are it!

I'm reviewing BOHEM nail jewelry tonight, and if you follow me on Instagram, then you're great. And you also saw a sneak peek of these fantastic pieces of solid silver. Check it out!



BOHEM nail jewelry pieces are certifiably crafted from gold, silver, or platinum. They're the real deal, stamped by the Birmingham Assay Office. Because of this, you'll pay the price (my set is £38 which translates into roughly $60). I honestly love these though, so I'm recommending you grab a set. I'm a thrifty lady, but I can honestly not say anything bad about these.

EDIT 8/22/13: A reader was worried about the sizing of these pieces, and one of the most beautiful thing about this product is their sizing guide, which I used to determine which size nail jewelry to order. Using the instructions on their site to ensure you print the right format and size, you can easily print out their sizing template, cut out the sizes they have, and then place them on your nails to ensure you order the correct size. This is downright brilliant!

All day I wore them around, washing my hands, typing, pulling my fingers through my hair, writing, and even performing a mani from start to finish in nail tech school. They encountered soap, water, oil, lotion, acetone, and alcohol (the rubbing kind). They held on tight.


Each piece is adhered to your nail via a piece of glue tab that comes with the set. Each set comes with 24 tabs, which is enough for 12 wears. Replacement tabs are available for purchase as well, so if you run low, you can order more. 

To apply them, first adhere the tabs to the back of the jewelry. Real press it down to ensure it doesn't pop off unexpectedly. I used a pencil to roll the glue tab into all available surface area. Then, after dehydrating and buffing your nail, press the piece onto your nail. Hold it there for three minutes to ensure a good seal. When you're done, make sure not to pull on the piece or get water on that finger.

The piece has a wear-time estimate of 24 hours. I am happy to report that number is true, and like I said, that was with normal wear. I may have coddled my middle finger a little more today than usual, but it took an average amount of wear and tear. I also kept tapping it on anything glass or ceramic to listen to the fantastic noise it made.

I wear ridiculous patterns on my nails all the time, but these got more attention than anything I've done in a while. People were shocked to hear it was real silver on my fingernail.

Another pro of these is that you don't need to purchase anything extra. Just buff your natural nail with the included buffer, use the glue tabs, and voila!

The design choices are all really interesting too, and span across a wide variety of styles to choose from. My design is called Lace. Here are a few of my other favorites:

Are you as smitten as I am? Would you pay that much for these? I'm happy to answer any additional questions you have. Get your own set at the BOHEM nail jewelry store online.


These products were sent to me by BOHEM. The reviews are based entirely on my experience with the products and were in no way influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment