Before & After: Trippy Tinsley

Hello!

This is the time of summer when people start talking about how summer will be over soon...and I just hate that. Why harsh the mellow by focusing on the fact that it's going to end soon? Why not just enjoy it while it's here? In that spirit, my post today features a very summery polish and a very summery manicure. :)

I started with a base of Zoya Tinsley, a beautiful orange-pink-gold duochrome with a fleck finish. This is two coats with topcoat:


Zoya Tinsley, indirect sunlight





This polish looks like a beautiful tropical sunset to me; it just glows. :)

I wanted to work with the colors, so I chose Sally Hansen Orange Impulse and Lightning to stamp with. I used a retro flower image from Cheeky Jumbo Plate 4 (Top Of The Class), and finished off with a pink rhinestone on the accent nail:



Trippy, man...

Simple, fast, fun, and very summery. I hope you like it too--thanks for taking a look!

Hugs and many remaining long summer evenings,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment