Housesitting challenge

This weekend (through Tuesday), I'll be sleeping at a friend's house to care for their dog and their home. They live in a gorgeous house, and it's definitely peaceful, but it doesn't have my collection of polishes. Like I mentioned yesterday, I can't bear to leave polishes at home. I'm so indecisive already, I feel like leaving colors behind would make me feel like I didn't have enough options. So, I've created a challenge for myself. Until Monday night, I will only be using the materials shown here.


As you can see, I've left most of my colors in favor of blacks, whites and a few glitters. That's it. That's all I'll have to work with in terms of colors. I've also got my trusty tools, light tent, lap desk and lights.


It's going to be hard, but a gorgeous black and white manicure is timeless and amazing. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment