Smooshed Skittles

Remember my problem of not being able to decide which color I wanted to wear? I solved that. With skittles. Cracked skittles. The kind you used to smoosh together to get a combo flavor. (I personally did that more with Starburst, but I can't really make Starburst nails...or can I? Challenge accepted!) That was a long aside.



Somehow, my right hand turned out better than my left. I was hungry and hadn't eaten yet on my left, so the design from Bundle Monster #208 suffered. So say hello to my righty friend! (Its thumb is much nicer. )

Rainbow colors are brought to you in part by China Glaze. Introducing Pool Party, Sun Worshiper, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, and Kiwi Cool-Ada. Also: Color Club, Pure Energy since 1979. New from Sinful Colors, Black on Black not included, some restrictions apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment