Nailectricity

Your wait is over. The manicure I bring you today comes with inspiration from Jane at Nailside and her killer tutorial on how to tape off and paint on a lightning bolt, and my newest nail plate collection (RA-110) from Red Angel.

A dubious task for anyone to undertake, this manicure requires three things: patience, topcoats, and steady hands. Of course, you'll need your essentials to actually create this electric look too. I chose Savina's Neon Yellow, Sinful Color's Black on Black (with striping brush Time Off), and my first Zoya, Ginessa. The foursome come together in an electrifying way, and may just remain on my nails for longer than one day.





I warned you yesterday, these plates are awesome, and their out-there designs will surely provide the backdrop for some gorgeous manicures from girls all over. I bought them with no idea how well they would work or how much I would like them, but I assure you, there are no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment