Navy Plated

I associate the two colors adoring this manicure with royalty. Gold and navy. Titanic and every movie, show, and commercial about New York royalty outwardly use this theme. Unfortunately, the gold I was looking for would have more yellow than silver, but this provides a different feeling, just as beautiful.

My first bottle picture.


Using BM plate 204 (which has a pattern I'm dying to use in addition to this one), and stamping with Color Club's Antiquated, China Glaze's First Mate took on a floral sheen. The whole nail feels brighter. From a distance, it seems more antiquated and worn. Maybe it's just the overhead light I'm typing by (thanks for that daylight savings time), but there is more of a warm glow.

By the way, Antiquated is part of the Color Club Foiled collection. You can still buy it at Head2Toe Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment