Gay Towel Boy

Here's my first world problem: I have too many polishes to choose from. I literally spend half an hour bouncing around ideas in my head about which manicure I want to wear that day. It's stressful.



I probably shouldn't keep adding to my collection, but I couldn't resist the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean collection. Scored that on Amazon. I probably won't even be wearing this happy manicure for more than 12 hours before I succumb to the pastel cremes from that collection. Yeah...first world problems.


So China Glaze aptly named the blue Towel Boy Toy. Picture if you will, a bronzed, buffed, and fab-u-lous towel boy, assisting his filthy rich housewife of a boss clean her edgeless pool and rub oily lotion on her back. What color speedo is he wearing? Like I said...aptly named.

I chose that fab-u-lous blue to try to match the glitter in Wet n' Wild's Party of Five Glitters. I've had that sitting in my drawers for a while, and decided it needed some love. So it got some man love. Or boy love.

Question: Would you guys like me to start taking pictures using the bottles of polish I use? Are the shots I'm taking working? Anything else you'd like to see? Swatches?

No comments:

Post a Comment