Glitter and Nail Art: Day 1

For the next week, I'm going to put together a series of designs that feature some of the absolutely amazing glitters from Etsy I've been accumulating for the past month or so. I'm really excited about it, and I know you will be too.

I didn't want to just do swatches of glitter, so, like today, I'll add some funky nail art to accompany the glitter and make it much more interesting.



Today was inspired by Hey, Nice Nails! awesome design. She has been doing a lot of stuff I am in love with lately, and these bows keep making appearances. The best part is they're incredibly simple to make! I did mine with White On (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear), Pool Party (China Glaze) and Black Creme (Wet n' Wild). It's so fun!

The featured glitter is from F4 Polish, and it's called Pink Penguin. I'm sure there's some clever joke about what is black, white and pink all over, but I don't have it. It's everything I like in a glitter...and by everything I like I mean it has black or white matte glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment