Teal Binge

You all are so supportive. I blogged yesterday about a nail art design I quickly hated. I've heard some very kind words from my readers regarding that manicure that I wasn't expecting. I honestly thought, and still do think, that was one of my least favorite posted manicures.

I wasn't fishing (or is it phishing?) for compliments or support, just stating a fact, and I received all well-wishes and happiness from some admirers of the design. So thanks for that unexpected pick-me-up.



You're now looking at a scalloped funky french. It's very frilly, but the color adds a definite sexitude to it. Black and any pastel screams negligee, even if it's simple. The black tips are done with Black Creme (Wet n' Wild) with a dotting tool. Swimming beneath is Mermaid's Tears (OPI) and Nostalgic (L.A. Girl). I can't resist a glitter.

I have a ton of glitters I would love to put over some polishes. I may have plans for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment