Cooooookie Crisp Lines

I'm back! Inspiration struck...and stuck! I'll often think up a manicure, love it in my head, and then as soon as I sit in my polishing chair, hate it or try to think of something else. I don't know why I psyche myself out like that, but it'll often result in a poorly thought out or poorly executed design. Not tonight! Tonight...we've struck gold! White gold!


I wanted to use my new TheHungryAsian polish, Cookies & Cream. (I've decided to change the way I display polish names from being italicized to bold, for easier readability.) I took her advice and used an opaque white underneath, White On (Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear). I'm not even sure how I came up with the idea for the stripes, but they worked out perfectly! I used Light Mist (Savina), Papaya Punch (China Glaze) and my small striping brush from Color Madric, Black. I got the crisp lines using tape. Good ole tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment