Fun in the Sun

After being out in the sun all day, playing in the water, laying on the docks, and having a few beers at the Boulder Res, I'm wiped. Past-me was smart enough to take a picture of my pre-water manicure for future-me though, so my manicure looks as new as the moment it was completed. Probably because this was taken the moment it was completed.


I used Yellow Polka Dot Bikini (China Glaze) and Eutopia (L.A. Girl). I was loving this manicure, especially with my bright pink toes I had. I'll spare you toe pictures, because that's not what you're here for. Plus, after a day in the sun, in flip flops, they're less than appealing. Even the cold shower I tried to fool myself with couldn't take away the effects the heat left on my skin. Hopefully it's all just a beautifully, glowing base tan in the making.

Yes. It's June. And I'm getting a base tan. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment