Belieb Me, I'm Plum Tuckered Out!

 
This was a struggle getting this post together before the night's end. I'm sorry it's nothing exciting. I hardly have anything to say about it.

One thing I will say is that the brushes on CND polishes are awesome! I didn't realize how much I liked them until I looked at my hands after applying Plum Truffle and saw that EUREKA! There was hardly any polish on my actual fingers to clean up! Almost all of it wound up on the nails where it was supposed to. You can try to chalk that up to practice and a steady hand, but the brush was a much bigger factor than I thought it ever would be.

A good brush and a sick formula? CND's pushing its way into my heart. Or at least the part of my heart that supports nail polish. I would say there's a part of my brain that does too, but that's probably been dissolved with the polish fumes by now.

Oh, by the way, the silver glitter on top is a Bieber polish, Make U Smile (Nicole by OPI). (Why the "U" Beibes? Why not just use the other two letters in the word?)

No comments:

Post a Comment