Wish Upon a Star-an Wrap

I'm sorry I didn't post last night. My finger took a beating from an 8 pound dumbbell. It was not pretty. It still isn't, but I've decided to use Photoshop instead of the more common Western medicine approach. Though clinically unproven, the effects are remarkable!



I wanted to use my Saran wrap technique again. I used Lila (Savina) and No Room for the Blues (OPI) for the colors. It made a nice periwinkle mix, reminiscent of Secret Agent Lila. I topped that with Wish Upon a Star (Polish Rehab). I got lucky with the stars on a few of my fingers. It's hard to see them in the bottle, and to be honest, I forgot they were in there. It was a nice surprise when they came out on my nails.

Pretty cute, and a nice way to spice up a manicure. Solid colors and glitter are great, but I need more!

No comments:

Post a Comment