Dotstival and Blog Renovation

If you haven't already noticed, I made some changes to the blog today. Major renovation! I'd love your feedback about things, especially load times. I hate waiting for a blog to load when all I want to do is look at the pictures and read the newest post, so if you're experiencing any pain reading mine, let me know. Just as has been the case in the past, everything was designed by me. Do you like the added thumb ring touch on the fist?


After spending so long on the blog, I didn't have much time for nails, so I did a stippling manicure. The beautiful green is Navigate Her (Essie). I've had that sitting in a drawer for too long, so I needed to use it. It compliments my skin tone beautifully!

Today, Kayla featured me on her blog as well. I was surprised to see a rise in readers, but when I checked my news feed, I saw it was because she had used Nailed It as her blog of the month of May. I was delighted! Go check out the wonderfully nice things she had to say about my work. It's a pretty major milestone for me, to see one of the blogs I have so fondly read for so long actually give me kudos. Hard work pays off.

No comments:

Post a Comment