Candyland's Jester

I promised nail art featuring the Sation Candylandia colors (swatched here), and tonight, though late, I deliver. Midnight posts are popular somewhere I'm sure. Some time zone loves the fact that I'm a night owl when it comes to posting.


This jester-inspired half half-moon, half funky french design is really eye-catching and funky! I used three Sation colors for this: two colors from Candylandia and one from Nailstock. Strumming My Nails is from Nailstock. It's that lovely off-white tinged grey. The two Candylandias are Lollipop! Goes the Princess and You're My Lacquer Charm. Both were wonderful to work with to create this design, and they complement each other well.

The illusion the ring and index finger gets is definitely elongating too. I wish I'd done that design on my nubbin of a pinky!

No comments:

Post a Comment