Valentine's Day Nail Art: Heart Water Marble with Zoya Nail Polish!



Even if you are not a fan of Valentine's Day, here's a unique 

V-day manicure you will LOVE! 

Zoya Nail Polish in Neely, Zoya Jacqueline and Zoya Sooki were all featured in this vintage-chic heart water marble from Fab Fatale...

"Although this is a Valentine’s Day manicure, I’m not a pink kinda girl… well, pink and hearts together is a bit too girly for me, so I played with a couple of vintage chic colors from Zoya’s Lovely spring 2013 collection. I painted my nails with Zoya Neely, a gorgeous light creme green nail polish, and then used Neely and Zoya Jacqueline, a nude cream nail polish, for the water marbelling bullseye. For the accent nail heart, I used one of my favorite creme reds,Zoya Sooki."

See the entire post and additional images from Fab Fatale here

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION! 
www.zoya.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment