Before & After: Stamped triangle

Hello!

Today's prompt in the Flip-Flop February challenge is flowers/v-gap. To be honest, I'm not sure what a v-gap is, so I've decided to give it my own definition. :)

I started with a base of Nfu-Oh 51, everyone's favorite purple flakie:

Nfu-Oh 51

Yummy flakie goodness...

Next, I free-handed triangles where my half-moon would be, using the striper from Revlon's Jackson Polish. Finally I stamped on each of the triangles using Cheeky Plate GA38, and China Glaze Joy:








So does that count as a v-gap? And what do you think? I think I like this better than half-moons, and I'm going to play with these shapes again. :)

Sorry this is so short today--I'm running on fumes...

Thanks for looking! Please check out the other participants below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment