Born Pretty Store 2mm Silver Square Studs Review

3D nail art is slowly making its way into my heart. I don't think I'll be doing any landscaping on my nails anytime soon, or chaining my fingernails together as a form of art, but, never say never!

In the meantime, I'm sticking to the simple 3D objects, one of which are these 2 mm silver square studs from Born Pretty Store.



Studs are so easy to use, and you can really get some cool designs. I decided to do a skittles manicure, using all sorts of different designs for the studs. I don't think I can pick a favorite design here, I love them all so much.

I used a tiny bit of nail glue on the backs of each stud to adhere them to my nail nice and strong. I don't want to wake up in the morning with snagged studs all over my pillow and hair. That would be no bueno. Instead, the glue secures them, and then I layer one top coat on top as well, for extra coverage and smoother edges. Sometimes that causes bubbles though, so be careful with your top coat application!

You can pick up these silver studs from Born Pretty Store for just under $6 here. They also have gold studs, larger squares, circles, and different colors for the circles. They also have odd shapes, like the marquis shapes I showed you a few days ago. You get a large bagful, so you won't be running out anytime soon.

Oh by the way, I used Grape (Savina) and Wednesday (Zoya) for the colors.

Don't forget to take 10% off your order, with the code C10X31.



These products were sent to me by Born Pretty. The reviews are based entirely on my experience with the products and were in no way influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment