New Shimmer Polish Catalog



I spent a large part of this weekend working on something pretty great for you guys!

If you look at the top of my blog, you'll notice a new page in my header, called Shimmer Polish Catalog.

I've created bubble swatches showing closeups (sorry, not exactly macros) of the Shimmer Polish polishes I have been so generously sent by the creator of Shimmer Polish, Cindy.

I will be adding to these bubble swatches with the posts I make, swatching each individual polish. I'm excited to see this develop and I hope you are too!

All of the Shimmer Polishes shown are available for purchase through the Shimmer Polish Etsy store if they are in stock. Below each bubble swatch is a link you can use to search within the store for the polish's availability.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment