Before & After: Whimsical Ideas By Pam Hatched

Hello!

Today's prompt in the CNT 31 Day Challenge is 'your cheer-yourself-up mani'. I don't really have one of those, so I am taking this as an official sign that it's time I did have one!

I started with one of the most cheerful polishes I own, Whimsical Ideas By Pam's Hatched. It's a pale yellow creme with multi colored teeny and medium hexes in various primary-ish colors, especially green, purple, and blue:


Whimsical Ideas by Pam's Hatched

Sort of like cupcakes with sprinkles...:)

So what do you do to this sort of polish that plays up the whimsy, but doesn't cover it? I decided to play with the colors of the glitter in the polish and add to the different sizes by doing a multi-sized dotticure on it:

Dot dot dot...dot dot dot...dot your mani!

Do not look directly into the dots...


To do this, I used Sally Hansen's Brisk Blue, Lickety-Split Lime, and Lively Lilac. I used three different sizes of dotting tools and swept slightly different angles of archs over each nail, trying to create a sort of continuum between the middle and ring fingers.

So does the mani cheer me up? Yes, it's the sort of mani that definitely makes me smile. I hope it makes you smile, too!

Thanks for looking, and please allow yourself to be cheered by the other manis linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment