Before & After: 'S' is for Sona, (make a ) Spectacle, and Snow!

Hello!!

This week we're up to the letter 'S' in the Llama Nails alphabet challenge. We're coming up on that part of the alphabet that carries quite a few challenging letters, and I can't wait to see the amazing things people come up with. But for today, I'll enjoy the easy-to-do 'S', and use two 'S' polishes to make you a manicure with an 'S' stamp.

First, I started with a base coat of A'dor Beauty Supplies' Sona, a pretty ice-blue polish with gorgeous blue microglitter and gold hexes. This is another beauty by A'dor--if you missed my review of some of her polishes, you can see it by clicking here. Just like with her other polishes, this went on beautifully and is sooo pretty:

A'dor Beauty Supplies Sona

Blurred a little so you can see the sparkle



A'dor Beauty Supplies in direct light

On top of this, I put a light layer of China Glaze Make A Spectacle, a glitter polish with small iridescent glitters, to give some extra bling, since I was going for a snow look. Then, I stamped over the polish using China Glaze Joy and Konad plate m69:

Father away



Closer up...



And in direct light. :)

I love how the two glitters look together. Make A Spectacle complements Sona in a subtle way in this manicure, although I don't think I would wear them together if I wasn't stamping over it. And I love the way the purple looks with the blue.

So there you go! Sona, and (make a) Spectacle, and Snow! Three Ses for the price of one. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and please take a look at the other S manicures linked below. :)

Xoxox,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment