Before & After: Dream if you dare

Hello!!

Today is the last day of the 31 Day Challenge! Woo-hoo, I made it to the end!!! YeeeeeeHaaaawwwww!!! I am so proud of myself, but I have to admit I'm happy to be getting back to my regular blogging after this last post.

The final prompt is to recreate a mani that another participant made at some point in the challenge. Early in the challenge I fell in love with this beauty by My Nail Journey, and knew I wanted to recreate it.

Of course, I wanted to make it a little bit different, so I decided to change it a bit and go with orange. I started with China Glaze Bare If You Dare, a soft, feminine, peachy orange:

China Glaze Bare If You Dare

Then I taped off the tips, and added some China Glaze Dreamsicle, a fun orange glitter: 

Knock Knock. Who's there?



Orange. Orange who?


Orange you glad I didn't say banana?

I like this except for one thing. I seem to be a bit tape-challenged. For whatever reason whenever I do tape manicures, I can never, ever, ever get clean straight lines. If anyone has any advice on how to not get leakage, please please please let me know. :)

Thanks for looking!!! And please check out the manis listed below, as we end this challenge with a bang! :)

Big hugs,
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment