Shimmering Summer Zoya Irresistible Blogger Swatches!

This summer, the sun will be shining and so will your nails with the Summer 2013 Irresistible Collection by Zoya Nail Polish! Here are some bright and sparkling blogger swatches and  reviews...  


 

"Kerry is a yellow gold foil. This one is so radiant! I am usually not a huge fan of yellows either, but the shimmer in this has me head over heels. This two coats." - Lawless Lacquer

Zoya_Nail_Polish_Irresistible_Samariums_Swatches





 
"This collection is very pretty, I'm not a big fan of metallic polishes normally but wow! My surprise favorites are Amy and Kerry! Kerry is so gorgeous in person, it's like having molten gold on your finger nails! I love the little flakies and shimmer in them it really makes them stand out for me next to plain foil polishes." - Samariums Swatches

Zoya_Nail_Polish_Irresistible_Haute_Lacquer






"Overall, I am 100% pleased with this collection. It is on point! I absolutely love the easy formulas and nice range of colors. Even when all the colors have the same finish, Zoya manages to give us diversity within the collection. I've seen many swatches of these polishes and it seems to be so flattering to all skin tones! Trust me, you guys are going to want these colors. My favorites are Amy, Hazel, and Tinsley." - Haute Lacquer
 
 



"I let out an audible squeal when I opened the box containing one of ZOYA’s latest collections—Irresistible. This collection of summery nail lacquers has everything that’s right in the world when it comes to polish; a great formula with the perfect flow, lots of twinkle, perfect coverage in two coats, and gorgeous seasonal shades that are spot on-trend. ZOYA has done this consistently for years (thank you, ZOYA!), and I never feel like things get too repetitive like a few of my other favorite brands." - Beauty Junkies Unite


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment