Before & After: Jazz Age

Hello!

This week's time period in my Llama Nails group challenge is: The Roaring Twenties! This is beautifully well-timed with recent release of The Great Gatsby and my Jazz Age Julep kit. :)

I started off with a base of Julep Gabrielle, a smoked eggplant creme:


Julep Gabrielle


Julep Gabrielle

Then I did a simple flipped-accent nail stamp over the base, using Julep Zelda, a light frosted lilac, and Winstonia 111:


Doesn't this look like the ultimate flapper wear??




I love how well these colors go together, and they have such a great retro feel. I can completely see this on a gown some beautiful chicky would be wearing at a speakeasy!

(Sorry about the cuticles...I did this back when my cuticles were trying desperately to recover from my move...:( )

Thanks for looking! Please check out what the other Llama-ettes did, linked below. :)

Hugs and love,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment