First swatch spam post!

Hello everyone!

I just noticed that I have a bunch of swatches that for one reason or another got put into my limbo file, and I thought I'd throw them together and show them to you. This is actually partly in preparation for something I'm excited about that I'll be posting later. In the meantime...Enjoy!


Finger Paints Merry Mistletoe: 

Finger Paints Merry Mistletoe, indirect sunlight



Julep Claudette: 


Julep Claudette, artificial light



Julep Jodie: 


Julep Jodie, artificial light




Julie G Shimmer Island: 




KBShimmer Get Clover It: 

KBShimmer Get Clover It, indirect sunlight





NerdLacquer Home Of The Untempered Schism:

 
NerdLacquer Home Of The Untempered Schism, direct sunlight


 Zoya Midori: 

 

Zoya Midori, indirect sunlight
 
Zoya Midori, direct sunlight
 





Zoya Nidhi: 

Zoya Nidhi, artificial light



Zoya Rikki: 

Zoya Rikki, indirect sunlight




Hope you saw something you liked! Hugs and smooches,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment