My haul from the Sally Beauty Red Tag Clearance sale. :)

Hello!

I promised to report back what I managed to score at today's Sally Beauty Red Tag Clearance sale as a demonstration of one of my favorite budget-saving polish-hoarding tips. I have two Sally's near me, and I visited them both. Here is what I scored:


Color Clubs, Finger Paints, and mini Orlys

China Glazes

And my favorite: 2 polishes and a little picture frame for $1.50

There were a ton more Orlys and China Glazes that I already have, including the Hologlam collection. :)

So how much did this all cost me?

Grand total: $27.25. 

Hey Montell! Hit it! "This is how we do it...It's Friday night and I feel alright, the party is here on the Sally side..." ::does happy polish dance::

Hope you scored mounds of polish awesomeness...:)
M.


No comments:

Post a Comment