Polished Pairings: Zoya Adina

Hello!!!

Today is the first day of a new challenge for a new group I've joined, Kimber's Amazing Challenge Ladies! We're doing a Mish Mash challenge with a bunch of themes put together to stretch our polish musckles. The first theme is a simple, one: Purple.

I have one of the coolest purple duochromes ever that I've had in my queue to show you for a while, and this gave me the perfect reason to bump it up: Zoya Adina, a purple-to-green duochrome wish a pretty glow. It has a great formula, applies like a dream; this is two coats:




It has such a soft, ethereal beauty to it, it's like being in a soft fairy science-fiction dream. I could stare into it all day. :)

I wanted to give it something extra, but not disturb the beauty, so I did a simple pairing on an accent nail with Different Dimension That's So Fetch, a glitter topper in a translucent purple base, with a blend of iridescent glitters that flash in mainly purple, but also blue, green, and pinkish:



This is the sort of mani I generally wear when I have certain types of work meetings I have to attend, where I can have a little flash, but don't want to be over the top. This is pretty and feminine, and special enough to keep me happy. :)

Thanks for looking, and please check out the other purple manicures linked below!

Hugs and loves,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment