Reviews are IN! Zoya Zenith Collection

Nail Polish reviews for Zoya Zenith Holiday/Winter 2013 Collection

Zoya Nail Polish Zenith Collection available now! The reviews are in with swatches brought to you by the top nail bloggers! Read below to see why this collection is out of this world.

 
On Zoya Cassedy, "it's awesome! When I swatched this, I immediately put it on my toes because I loved it so much and wanted to enjoy it day after day." The Lacquerologist




 


"[Zoya Dream] is hot, well technically it's cool, but it's smokin'. A cobalt blue infused with holographic glitter. I didn't want to take it off but I had to continue with swatches. Love, love, love!" Enamel Girl

"Zoya Payton, a cranberry halo. Can I say this is brilliant, outstanding?! Give Zoya a hand of applause." Nails Beautiqued

"Are you obsessed with these as much as I am?" Princess Polish

For an up close and personal look at the new Zoya Nail Polish Collection visit Pointless Cafe and see all of the amazing photos of each individual hue. 

"Somewhere between an enchanted winter wonderland and the mystery of the cosmos, I find myself mesmerized by Zoya's upcoming Zenith collection." Vanity Rouge


"Seraphina is a silver shimmer that leans to the cool side of silver. This  polish was the perfect snowy winter polish. The finish is gorgeous, just like glistening snow." Paint Those Piggies

Find all of the magnificent Zoya Nail Polishes at zoya.com!

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment