Before & After: French Sailor

(All items in this post were purchased by me.)

Ha ha ha ha hah ah ah ahaaaaaa! I'm on time with this week's Kimber's Amazing Challenge Ladies challenge!!

This week's theme is Blue...and I just happen to have an awesome navy blue matte polish to show you from Mentality, so that's what I used as my base. I give you two coats of Mentality Sailor:

Mentality Sailor, 2 coats, indirect sunlight

Mentality Sailor, 2 coats, direct sunlight


I've always loved the look of topcoated tips with a matte base, but I've never tried it--so no time like the present! But, I decided to jazz it up a little more than that, with an accent nail of Orly's Angel Eyes, a glitter topper with small and teeny blue glitters and a smattering of small rose and silver hexes (only two were visible at any given angle, but there were a few more):



Blue his house with a blue little window

And a blue corvette and everything is blue for him



And himself and everybody around

'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen...


What do you think? I love how this came out, and it's soooo easy to do. You can use French tip guides or stroke it on by hand. And I think the glitter is a subtle way to add some mono-chromatic bling. :)

Don't forget to check out the the other blue polishes, linked below. :) Peace, love, and hugs,
M.

(All items in this post were purchased by me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment