Vanity Rouge Zoya Nail Polish Swatches

Ready for Fall


Vanity Rouge is ready for "cozy scarves and falling leaves" with the Zoya PixieDust Fall Edition and Zoya Satins Collection.

"The shades in the Fall PixieDust Edition are glorious - a glistening garnet, earthy green, and navy blue are just some of my favorites - please don't tell me I have to pick just one!"

To read about her experience with Zoya PixieDust and find out what she loves best click here

With these swatches from Vanity Rouge we are well on our way to cozy sweaters and booties. HELLO Fall!

"Each lacquer has a little extra dimension when you look closely, and they are just as stunning from far away. I hope you enjoy gazing at this collection as much as I do!"

See what made us giggle when she describes Zoya Channing in her review for the Zoya Satin's Fall 2013 Edition.



ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment