Before & After: Hot Kimbers

Hello!

It's time for the next theme in the Mish Mash challenge! This week's theme is: Hot! Which is what the weather is right now, so this is an easy one for me to get behind. :)

I started with a base of the absolutely gorgeous Julep Tatiana, a dark orange with lighter orange flecks; I received this in my Julep box this month, and while I will be showing you the polishes I got shortly, I couldn't wait to use this one:

Julep Tatiana, artificial light




Next I stamped some flames from my Pueen Love Elements set using Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Lightning;  I then added a layer of Lucky 13 Lacquers Special Hell, a nearly-transparent red jelly with square red glitter:



I'm burning up...

Burnin' up for your love...

I put the glitter over the stamping rather than the other way around, so that the glitters would look like little embers falling from the fire as it pops and flares. :) What do you think--is it hot? I know one thing, it would be a great manicure to wear with a devil costume this Halloween. :)

Thanks for stopping by, and please check out all the other gorgeous hot manicures below! Hugs and loves,
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment