Before & After: Pretty Cheap

Hello hello hello!

This week's challenge in Kimber's Amazing Challenge Ladies is to use our least expensive polishes. I'm late to the party as usual, but didn't want to skip it because I love that this challenge made me pull out a couple of my cheapest polishes to feature; those polishes tend to get short-shrift because I'm focusing on other things for the blog. 

Today I started with my very cheapest polish that wasn't given to me--this is a polish I got for free by combining a coupon with a sale. Behold the awesomeness that is free polish, in the form of Wet n Wild's Rain Check: 

Wet n Wild Rain check, three coats, artificial light

Apart from being a titch brush-strokey, this is a really gorgeous polish for the $1.99 usual price tag, and an amazing one for freeeeee!

To decorate it, I picked another polish from the same MSRP price range, Pure Ice's Magic, a beautiful copper metallic that stamps beautifully. I used it with Cheeky Jumbo plate 10 to make a simple, pretty, patterened manicure:


I feel pretty...



Oh so pretty...

Feel like running and dancing for joy!


'Cause this is a $1.99 total manicure, oh boy!

 Not too shabby for the cost involved, and super fast to put together!

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to check out all the awesome inexpensive manis linked below. :)

Hugs and love,
M.




No comments:

Post a Comment