Fantasy of Perpetual Indulgence


Today's nails hardly needs any blog-talk accompanying it. It's so flippin' amazing, but it's also a rarity currently. The amazing glitter shown here is Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence from Sonoma Nail Art. It's a seriously remarkable. I originally wanted to do it over yellow as advertised on the Sonoma Nail Art blog. I wanted to try something else though, so I chose a HOT pink, Flip Flop Fantasy (China Glaze).

I seriously considered buying 2 of these polishes to offer as a giveaway prize, but then I thought that wasn't fair to the other girls who were waiting for the shop to open like me. My heart was racing faster than ice cream on a hot tarmac. When I actually got this bottle and another into my cart, I was certain they'd sell out before I could finish PayPal's transaction, but they didn't and I got a confirmation message! I felt happier than a starved-for-attention actress mentioned for her terrible fashion choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment