Saran Nails on Going Out Chic

I'm excited to announce that over the past month, I've been working hard to come up with a nail design and tutorial for the website GoingOutChic.


 Racking my brain for something I hadn't seen before, but was still spring appropriate, I finally came up with something I'm  really proud of, and can't wait to share with you all!

Check out my feature, Saran Wrap Nails, in the Haute Finds and How-Tos section. I'm excited not only about my work, but to discover such a fun site that shows such awesome trends. 


This manicure, done with Light as Air and Lemon Fizz (China Glaze) is super simple to recreate. All you need is at least two colors and some plastic wrap. You'll get a great, soft marbling effect without the headache of water marbling cleanup. I haven't yet been brave enough to try it, but now I'm not sure I'll need to.

Imagine the color combinations you could use! I chose two soft pastels in honor of spring, but a black and a hot pink would surely be irresistible. Once you add a topcoat (whether that be matte or shine), you'll be amazed at how your nails look.

Want to create this effect yourself? Check out the tutorial below!


I'd love to see your interpretations for this, so please share your links to your designs in the comments of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment