Clubbing with Cleopatra

One of my favorite title posts so far! Fun fact.

Dancing at Beta (a Denver nightclub) always require some glittery manicure. I can't help myself. I know no one will see my nails, but a club outfit is never complete unless it has some awesome nails to accompany it.

Yesterday was an odd day for me. I actually wore two different manicures, but smudged one to oblivion and wound up picking the whole thing off. I didn't even take pictures of it, so let's have a short moment of silence for the loss of polish involved. Saddest part? It used Katy, a Zoya color, and my name.

But my spirits rose quickly when I finished this manicure!


Here is Black on Black (Sinful Colors) and Cleopatra (China Glaze). I used the hole reinforcer technique to get the half moon shapes, and it was a piece of cake. I wound up dabbing a bit of Champagne Bubbles (China Glaze) on the tips to hide the black underneath, which you can just pick out if you look closely enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment