What's Black, White, and Full of Glitter?

THESE NAILS!



I literally couldn't handle the giggling that kept spewing out of my mouth when I thought about all the awesome glitters I've accumulated. So, I did the only thing I could think of...put one on each nail!

Now some of these you've seen already, but I couldn't repeat a polish on another nail, so I resurrected them.

Here are the candidates:
  • Left Hand
    • L.A. Girl Uninhibited 
    • All That Glitters Spotty Dottie White
    • Lynderella Connect the Dots (linked to Ilarowe's shop where it's currently being sold)
    • windestine Carbon Copy
    • Sally Hansen Multi-Faceted
Sadly, only Holy Cow is available from the Etsy shops, but you can definitely nab the Sally Hansen and L.A. Girl more readily.

Oh...and the green is Just in Lime! (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri). 

No comments:

Post a Comment