Summer Flowers

I love today's manicure...and it's all based on a pillow I'm currently resting on. It was done entirely with the MASH brushes I bought not long ago. I got mine here on Amazon and they've proved to be a pretty invaluable set. At first glance, the brushes seem similar, and I thought I was really only going to get use out of a few, but I was wrong. I used two different brushes for this manicure.



The base color is Brisk Blue (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri). This color is one of the first colors I remember buying for myself (besides those adorable Bon-Bon polishes we all used to grab from those plastic tubs when we were kids). It's pretty stunning no? The lighter orange is Papaya Punch (China Glaze) and the darker orange is Meet Me at Sunset (Essie). The black center is Black on Black (Sinful Colors) and its yellow center is Lightening (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri). I also used French White Creme (Wet n' Wild) so that I could get a better finish for Papaya Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment